QMXF – Steel Coils
The QMXF coils with 3/4” tubes are designed for the following applications:
- Heating or cooling of air by means of water, oil, or other liquid
- Heating or cooling of water, oil, or other liquid by means of air
- High temperature applications
- The QMXF consists of 3/4” electro-galvanized steel tubes and aluminum-zinc coated sheet steel fins with steel headers.
- The coil casing is made of 2 mm thick galvanized sheet steel (to special order, the connection flanges of the casing can be provided with 15 x 24 mm mounting holes).
- Available with different fin pitches in sizes up to 6 x 2.4 m for horizontal air flow as standard.
- The DN 32 and DN 50 nominal pipe size connections are threaded, whereas pipe connections larger than DN 50 are designed for welding to the connecting pipework. Plugged connections are provided for venting and drainage.
- On the air side, the coil shall be provided with a casing made of galvanized sheet steel. The casing shall have connection flanges.
- The headers and connections are made of steel and are painted with anti-corrosion paint.
- The design conforms with the Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EC.
- All the components of the product conform to Corrosion Resistance Category C3 in accordance with ISO 12944.