QLAK – STEEL COILS
The QLAK coils with 1/2″ tubes are designed for the following applications:
- Heating of air by means of steam, water, oil, or other liquid
- Cooling of air by means of water or other liquid
- Cooling of water, oil, or other liquid by means of air
- Installations in which the medium on the inside of the tubes is corrosive
- The QLAK consists of headers and 1/2” tubes made of acid-proof steel and aluminum fins (special order, the connection flanges of the casing can be provided with 15 x 24 mm mounting holes).
- The coils are available with different fin pitches in sizes up to 6.0 x 2.4 m for liquid (horizontal or vertical air flow) and 4.0 x 2.4 m for steam (horizontal air flow).
- On the steam coils, the pipe connections for all pipe are designed for welding to the connecting pipework.
- The coils designed for liquids have threaded connections for the nominal pipe sizes DN 32 and DN 50, whereas connections for larger sizes than DN 50 are designed for welding to the connecting pipe work.
- Plugged connections are provided for venting and drainage.
- On the air side, the coil shall be provided with a casing made of thick acid-proof sheet steel. The casing shall have connection flanges.
- The coils are available for various pressure classes.
- The design conforms with the Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EC.
- All the components of the product conform to Corrosion Resistance Category C3 in accordance with ISO 12944.