- Commercial AC
- Refrigeration systems
- Close control
- Precision air conditioning
- Data centers
- From 0,77 to 11,44 (MBH/1°F TD)
Modine 500MM Updated 11_22_19.PDF
LC-MC 500 mm
ECO™‘s 500mm Series air-cooled condensers are available in single wide configuration from 1 to 3 fans, providing 1.5 to 25 nominal tons of capacity.
All are optimized for application with refrigerants R-404A, R-507, R-410A, and R-134a.
Each configuration is available with single speed single or 3 phase fan motors or with variable speed electronically commutated (EC) fan motors.
- Round Tube Coils-Enhanced tubing, advanced sinusoidal fin design for optimal performance. Exclusive use of 5/16” diameter tubing keeps refrigerant charge to a minimum. Microchannel is more compact than round tube coils and tremendously reduces refrigerant charge.
- G90 galvanized steel cabinet provides years of durable finish protection and ascetics. Pre-painted galvanized steel cabinet provides years of durable finish protection and ascetics. Powder coat paint available.
- Fully baffled fan cells prevent “wind milling” and enhance performance.
- Direct drive external rotor motors offer uncompromised energy efficiency, low sound, and the longest trouble-free life available.
- Single speed 3 phase fan motors are dual voltage and can be easily changed between 208-230V and 460V in the field.
- Swept fan blades are designed as part of the motor, not an addition to it. Precise matching of these two components increases energy efficiency and reduces sound pressure to unheard of levels.
- Optimized venturi fan panels add to our uncompromised energy efficiency and ultra-low sound.
- Certified to CAN/CSA Std. C22.2 No. 236-05
- ETL listed INTERTEK 4002117
- Conforms to UL Std. 1995