ATDI air unit heaters heat air with liquid, steam, or oil. ATDI units are designed to be sturdy and flexible with a number of possible combinations in terms of heat exchangers, motors, and casings.
• Steam heaters may be installed for horizontal airflow only.
• Capacity from 10 to 75 kW (depending on the heat exchanger choice).
• Designed with fins of aluminum, coated aluminum, copper, aluzink coated or galvanized steel.
• Tubes of copper, galvanized steel, or acid proof steel.
FAN MOTOR FEATURES
• Protection grade: IP 44: size 30, 33, 44. IP 54: size 55, 66.
• External or internal rotor type.
• Maximum operating temperature +50°C on air inlet, inside up to +325°C, depending on material and type of media.
• Fan impeller and protective grille made with sheet steel/wire, painted black.
OPTIONS AND ACCESSORIES
• Other dimensions and materials than standard.
• Material for corrosive environments available.
• Broad range of accessories.
• Contact us for more information.