ATDC is a combined fan unit heater/cooler and is designed for heating and cooling industrial, manufacturing, retail, and warehouse premises, as well as garages, supermarkets, and the like.
ATDC features a corrosion-proof cooling/heating coil of hydrophilic fins and copper tubes. The hydrophilic fins feature a hygroscopic design to enable a significantly higher airflow speed over the coil’s surface compared to aluminum. The hydrophilic fins also boast better corrosion resistance compared with aluminum fins.
The ATDC unit cooler/heater features a white lacquered sheet metal or EN 1.4301 stainless steel casing. The casing can be opened for interior cleaning. The roof and base are easily removed with just two screws. The water and steam pipe connections are located on the unit’s side. The motor, impeller, and protective grille are designed as a compact and composite unit.
• Heating capacity from 4 to 55 kW.
• Cooling capacity from 2 to 15 kW.
• Designed with hydrophilic fins and copper tubes.
• Standard fin spacing 2.5 mm (2-6 mm).
• Drip tray is stainless steel.
• Transparent plastic foil packaging also protects the unit.
Fan Motor Features
• IP 44 protection grade for sizes 33, 44.
• IP 54 protection grade for sizes 55, 66.
• External rotor type.
• Maximum operating temperature +50°C.
• Fan impeller and protective grille made from sheet steel/wire, painted black.
Options and Accessories
• Other dimensions and materials than standard.
• Material for corrosive environments available.
• Broad range of accessories.