- Commercial AC
- Refrigeration systems
- Close control
- Precision air conditioning
- Data centers
- From 0,77 to 11,44 (MBH/1°F TD)
MC 500 mm Specifications
ECO™’s 500mm Series air-cooled condensers are available in single wide configuration from 1 to 3 fans, providing 1.5 to 25 nominal tons of capacity.
All are optimized for application with refrigerants R-404A, R-507, R-410A, and R-134a.
Each configuration is available with single speed single or 3 phase fan motors, or with variable speed electronically commutated (EC) fan motors.
- G90 galvanized steel cabinet provides years of durable finish protection and ascetics. Pre-painted galvanized steel cabinet provides years of durable finish protection and ascetics. Powder coat paint available.
- Fully baffled fan cells prevent “wind milling” and enhance performance.
- Direct drive external rotor motors offer uncompromised energy efficiency, low sound, and the longest trouble-free life available.
- Single speed 3 phase fan motors are dual voltage and can be easily changed between 208-230V and 460V in the field.
- Swept fan blades are designed as part of the motor, not an addition to it. Precise matching of these two components increases energy efficiency and reduces sound pressure to unheard of levels.
- Optimized venturi fan panels add to our uncompromised energy efficiency and ultra-low sound.
- Large, weather-proof electrical enclosure is amply sized to fit even the most advanced controls. Standard equipment includes a main disconnect switch with door interlock and a main terminal block for motor lead termination. Standard control panels are rated at 10 kA SCCR.
- Fully enclosed motor lead raceways to protect wiring.
- Certified to CAN/CSA Std. C22.2 No. 236-05
- ETL listed INTERTEK 4002117
- Conforms to UL Std. 1995